The library rules of Auxilium PU college favours a conducive learning environment.
The Library is open to all staff and student of the college on every working day. Students should visit the library frequently and do intelligent reading and reference work without neglecting general good reading.
- Strict silence should be observed in the library.
- No one is allowed to take any printed book into the library.
- Books must not be marked or defaced. The pages should not be folded and used as book marks.
- Students should examine each book before borrowing it and report to the librarian any damage found therein. Should they fail to do so, they will be held responsible for any damage detected after their use of the book.
- Periodicals placed on the magazine racks should not be mishandled. They should be replaced on the racks after use. Reference books and periodicals will not be issued but are available for reference within the library.
- Staff and students shall make good any book or library property damaged by them. If one book of a set is damaged, the whole set shall be replaced.
- Overdue charges shall be imposed for each day a book is overdue. Absence from the college shall not be admitted as an excuse for delay in returning a book.
- Date labels shall not be tampered with.
- The librarian may recall any book at any time even before the expiry of the normal period of loan.
- No one is allowed to lend books to anyone in or outside the college.
- Library books will not be lent either to students or staff during the vacations.
- Books when in use must always be covered. They should not be left about on the veranda’s/corridor or on the ground.