Maintenance of the facilities and study materials
Auxilium PU College prioritizes regular maintenance of facilities and study materials, ensuring optimum learning experiences for students.
- Students should leave all the areas of the college such as classrooms, laboratories, library and so on in a good condition and in a state of cleanliness after use.
- Students are expected to maintain silence when moving around in the campus during class hours.
- Scratches, writings or drawing should not be made on the college furniture or walls.
- Damage done should be reported to the class teacher.
- Students shouldn’t loiter around during the activity and Physical Education period.
- All college books must be wrapped and neatly maintained throughout the year.
- Books must be brought to the class according to the time table without fail.